Large Industry Workshop for Panel Fan 50 Inch
|FOB Price:||US $250-627 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||112 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|112 Pieces||US $250-627/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Panel fan 50′′
- Blade Material: Aluminium Casting
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Certification: CSA, UL, CE, CCC
- Specification: 1100*500mm
- Material: FRP
- Type: Centrifugal Fan
- Mounting: Ceiling Fan
- Transport Package: 1135*1135*420mm, 1set/Carton
- Origin: China
Our High Velocity FRP panel Fan is the most powerful and efficient re-circultating fan available in the market today. Our smooth bell shaped intake is designed for optimum performance and is balanced with an exhaust opening for maximum air velocity and distance coverage. This lightweight fan is easier to handle than heavy metal housing fans and designed for the harshest environments. Performance and efficiency, our new series again raises the bar for the competition to follow.
Round Recirculation Panl Fan 36" For Dairy Barn Industrial Ventilation
-Balanced Cast Aluminum blades strong enough to stand up to flying barn birds.
-Energy efficient and maintenance free 1.5 HP motor available in single or three phase.
-Casting pillow block bearings greasable built-in.
-Strong tubular frame with corrosion resistant Zinc coating.
-Deep drawn heavy gauge venturi panel.
-Balanced pulley and belt combination.
- Automatic casting belt tensioner.
-Optional wall mount allows the fan to pivot horizontally and vertically.
-Optional safety chain and hooks.
--High efficient industrial duty motor with CE, CSA, CUL certificates available.
-Stanless steel hardware
-Every fan is individually checked and tested after assemble for quality shipment
• Exceptional air velocity is ideal for animal cooling in dairy or corrosion resistant environments like swine and poultry.
• People cooling in factories, warehouses and sporting events.
• Air de-stratification in buildings can reduce heating and cooling bills by up to 35%.
• Create a consistent air temperature in buildings or greenhouses.
• Insect control when creating a velocity of 300 feet per minute.
• Create an air exchange when placed in a wall.
• Used to change the air in shipping trucks and containers when loading or unloading.
• High velocity air pattern can develop an air curtain.
• Machine and compressor cooling.
• Surface drying for wet floors, golf greens and animal bedding.
• Heat stress relief inside and outside.
• Option OSHA safety guards on intake and exhaust.