Poly Fan 36" High Quolity Poultry Ventilator
|FOB Price:||US $245-350 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||124 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|124 Pieces||US $245-350/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Poly Fan 36"
- Usage: for Livestock
- Pressure: High Pressure
- Power: 0.37kw
- Rpm: 850
- Specification: 1100*400mm
- Material: FRP
- Flow Direction: Axial Flow
- Certification: CSA, UL, CE, CCC
- Drive: Direct Drive
- Transport Package: 1135*1135*400mm, 1set/Carton
- Origin: China
Our High Velocity Poly Housing Fan is a efficient recirculating fan available in the market today. Our smooth bell shaped intake is designed for optimum performance and is balanced with an exhaust opening for maximum air velocity and distance coverage. This lightweight fan is easier to handle than heavy metal housing fans and designed for the harshest environments. Our new versatile wall and ceiling mount pivots 180 degrees with an adjustable mounting bracket that allows the head angle to be locked into place. Option OSHA safety guards mean you can mount this fan at any height. Designed for performance and efficiency.
Portable Air Cooling Poly fan 36" for Poultry,Greenhouse,Swine Ventilation
• Corrosion resistant housing with built in FRP with UV protection
• Option OSHA safety guards on intake and exhaust.
• Versatile wall and ceiling mount pivots 180 degrees with an adjustable mounting bracket that allows the head angle to be locked into place.
• Motors are totally enclosed, high efficiency with sealed ball bearing.
• Well balanced and strong blade design for years of trouble free service.
• Designed for optimum air throw and coverage.
• Easy to clean and has no corners for dirt and disease build up.
• Stainless steel hardware
|ITEM||Product size(m)||package size (m)||N.W|
|Poly Fan-36" (packed by carton)||dia:1.125*0.37||1.135*1.135*0.4||35||36||1||124||50|
• Exceptional air velocity is ideal for animal cooling or corrosion resistant environments like swine and poultry.
• People cooling in factories, warehouses and sporting events.
• Air de-stratification in buildings can reduce heating and cooling bills by up to 35%.
• Create a consistent air temperature in buildings or greenhouses.
• Insect control when creating a velocity of 300 feet per minute.
• Used to change the air in shipping trucks and containers when loading or unloading.
• High velocity air pattern can develop an air curtain.
• Machine and compressor cooling.
• Surface drying for wet floors, golf greens and animal bedding.