Vhv 55" Dairy Farm Ventilation Fan for Cow Direct Cooling
|FOB Price:||US $630-900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||70 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|70 Pieces||US $630-900/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recirculation VHV Cyclone Fan
- 2 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: VHV 55"
- Certification: CSA, UL, CE, CCC
- Transport Package: 2317*1641*2402mm
- Origin: China
- Material: FRP
- Trademark: Topcool
- Specification: 1700x1600x730mm
In dairy barns VHV fans create extreme air velocity for cow cooling, insect control, drying of bedding and employee comfort. Our unique air foil deflectors direct the air over and under the cows better than any other fans. With the optional variable speed frequency drive you can adjust the fan performance to meet your internal environmental requirements for 365 days of the year. On low speed you have an ideal winter fan for re-circulating air throughout the building, reducing humidity and recapturing trapped heat at the ceiling and use an extremely low 300 watts of power. In industrial applications our air pattern covers over 15,000 square feet of floor area and can be used on high ceilings up to 40ft. Our fans positioned over shipping doors can create an air curtain to keep cold air out in the winter and hot air out in the summer. Unlike traditional ceiling fans that slowly push air in a 360 degree radius, the 72" Cyclone can direct the air pattern where you need it the most. Run our fans on high speed to efficiently cool employees and machinery during hot conditions.
Topcool Power Saving VHV 55" Farm Ventilation
• Standard motors are totally enclosed, high efficiency IE2, option IE3
• All motors are designed and rated for years of trouble free operation
• Each motor is individually tested for 100% quality control
• Maintenance free motor.
• Motor base quick attach.
• Heavy-duty cast aluminum pulley and bearing assembly.
• Extremely quiet operation on all speeds
• 1 cog belt type XPA high efficiency
• Balanced VHV 55" corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blade.
• Corrosion resistant high composite high density housing
• molded impact resistant with U.V. protection for better durability
• molded has smooth shaped and low air restriction
• 4 air flow deflectors.
• Shipped fully assembled, except for air foil deflectors
• Can reduce heating and cooling cost up to 50%.
• Stainless steel hardware #304
•Quick change belt
• Every fan is individually checked and tested after assemble for quality shipment
• Motor 1phase
• Option thermally protection
• Optional variable frequency drive.
•Chain to hang under ceiling
•L bracket to fix on post
|ITEM||Product size(m)||package size (m)||Qtty/Pallet(set)||Qtty/40'HQ(set)|
|VHV 55"||1.708*1.613*0.727||2.32* 1.64* 2.40||10||70|
In dairy barns our fans create extreme air velocity for cow cooling, insect control, drying of bedding and employee comfort. Our unique airfoil deflectors direct the air over and under the cows better than any other fan. One of our fans can replace up to several large single speed panel fans or 36" basket fans and uses less power. With the optional variable speed frequency drive you can adjust the fan performance to meet your internal environmental requirements for 365 days of the year. On low speed you have an ideal winter fan for re-circulating air throughout the building, reducing humidity and recapturing trapped heat at the ceiling and uses an extremely low power. Based on ECV (Effective cow cooling ve-locity) while the cows are lying down the VHV55 is more than twice as effective and efficient than traditional panel and basket fans.